The NRL have gone to great lengths to announce their intention to scrutinize the 1.8 million dollar Souths contract that Greg Inglis has signed. There are a number of French Rugby Clubs poised to pounce if the contract is deemed illegal, but surely other questions must also be answered.
- How can South fit Inglis under their Salary Cap, when just a few months back they shed some players allegedly to fit under the cap?
- Has Inglis actually been released from Melbourne?
- What has happened to the "Legal Fees" drama?
- Inglis is apparently over 118kg. How can he get back to his proper playing weight under the confusion that surrounds him?
- What will he eat, if pies and beer are off the menu?