Sunday, November 28, 2010
- How can South fit Inglis under their Salary Cap, when just a few months back they shed some players allegedly to fit under the cap?
- Has Inglis actually been released from Melbourne?
- What has happened to the "Legal Fees" drama?
- Inglis is apparently over 118kg. How can he get back to his proper playing weight under the confusion that surrounds him?
- What will he eat, if pies and beer are off the menu?
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monster Energy will be presenting the Monster Drop Award for the surfer who makes the most critical drop and rides out of it during the event. The judges will determine the winner the day of the competition and will present the chosen surfer with a unique Monster Drop Specialty Award.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Inglis is still not released by the Storm, so is still officially contracted to the Storm. To try and repair his battered image, he is talking up the All-Stars game. You read it here first....HE WON'T PLAY. Joel Monaghan is going to England, and Wayne Bennett is being linked to other clubs. It's off-season....
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
The scene has been set. Darren Lockyer's gravel tones announced to the World, that this weekend's Four Nations Final is expected to be his last test at Suncorp Stadium. The Saturday Night, blockbuster has the potential to be one of the best International Games seen for a long, long time and if the planets align, Australia will be hoping for a win to send Locky away a wnner, while the Kiwis will be looking to have similar emotion in the haka as well as the game. All up it should be a ripsnorter. It is a shame that Petro Civoneceva has lost his mantle as the Number One prop in Australia, but his class in ruling himself out based on his condition is one of a true team man and leader.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
- He was contracted to the Storm for a further two years.
- As part of his "contract" he was "gifted" a $30k boat, which was subsequent proof of the Storm salary cap scandal.
- The Storm covered his provided advice, support and resources during a PERSONAL LEGAL BATTLE. These resources are now the sole reason why the Storm will not grant a release of Inglis.
- Inglis given permission to negotiate solely with Brisbane, on compassionate grounds due to his girlfriend living in the Queensland capital.
- Agrees to a deal with Brisbane.
- Refuses to pay a share (30k of a 113k) bill for the legal resources he used in his PERSONAL legal battle. Inglis claims he had no choice of representation. Greg, you were cleared mate, you were successful mate, you are a grown man, mate. You make your own choices mate. Would YOUR choice have attained the same result? You would have had to sign documents on these legal resources, mate.
- Reneges on Brisbane deal and wooed by Hollywood Crowe and the Rabbitohs.
- Comes to light, that the Rabbitohs have secured a 100k contract outside the cap, and will cover the legal expenses of Inglis in fighting his previous legal expenses.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
What this makes Inglis out to be, I am unsure. But I am certain that Queenslanders love a little thing called integrity, and Inglis's integrity has been shot down in flames this season with revelations about "his boat" from outside the cap and now his two-faced stance with the Broncos. I am not sure that he will be welcomed back into a Maroons jumper.
And thats a good thing!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
This week, the Canberra Raiders Joel Monaghan, set the new standards for Idiocracy with a photo of him surfaced with simulating a sex act with a dog. If you havn't seen it, just go to Google Images and search Joel Monaghan. In between all this wonderful action shots, is the infamous shot of Joel with a large green box in place, to protect the identity of the dog, no doubt. What a wonderful permanent record !!!
Again questions, One can only wonder what Joel was thinking, the personal who snapped the photo was obviously inner circle, so you would have to question how it leaked. When will the NRL players learn. The world is a mobile phone. Descent into idiocracy!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Andy Irons died today from Dengue Fever. The surfing world mourns a true legend and top bloke. Our condolences go out to the Irons Family and his family of surfers worldwide.