The Sunday papers say it all.
- David Gallop is being put under pressure by many of the games powerbrokers to lighten the sentence on the Storm,including the games broadcaster and the one they hope will lead them to a bright and sunny future.
- Israel Folou having until Friday to take up a 2 year option with the Broncos. Allegedly weighing up offers from the Melbourne Rebels Super Union franchise, AFL and French Rugby Union.
- Ownership of the Storm and the possible relocation to the Central QLD franchise
- An article on Karmichael Hunt, the defecter, telling of his love of French Rugby Union and his excitement at the impending AFL Switch
- The commitment of Gallop to see off the death of the Storm with his unwavering commitment to ensuring that players taking pay cuts will not be an accepted part of the Storms future.
Gallop must go. His administration has been hopeless for the future of rugby league.